Monday, December 29, 2014

''In my first 30 days I released 17 lbs and 27.5 inches. ''

Isagenix Testimony:
''For those of you who are still wondering and skeptical, I can tell you it took me one year to finally join. Yes, I had tried pills and everything on the market to lose weight. Nothing worked and I gained even more weight. Before Isagenix I was so bloated, I couldn't wear normal heels, was lethargic, sleepy, aches and pains, stomach problems. I didn't want to get dressed and felt depressed all the...e time. My weight was at is all time high! I thought, is this all there is to life? Then at a Boy Scout camp out, I saw a couple of my friends who happen to be BS leaders and one had lost 40 lbs and the other one had lost over 70 lbs. I found out it was the same thing I heard about a year earlier. I was desperate and very ready to try anything. I finally said yes! After 4 days, I felt amazing! In my first 30 days I released 17 lbs and 27.5 inches. I sleep like a baby, no stomach problems, no aches and have more energy than my 18 year old son. I now know this is the best lifestyle I could ever have for the rest of my life and anyone can do this. If I can do this, anyone can! Its the easiest program I've ever done! By the way, my son saw such change in my personality and life, he joined me and has released over 50 pounds and many inches. Give yourself the best gift you can give yourself for the new year, your health! And lets face it ladies, we like to look pretty! Happy New Year Everyone!'' 
-IRENE

No comments:

Post a Comment