Tuesday, December 30, 2014

When momma is happy everyone is happy

''This was September 1st….a beginning body challenge photo….And that is only what the eye could see….
But there is so much more to the picture….What you don’t see is this….
After having Hudson ( my second baby) I was worn out….my hormones and moods were out of whack….Anxiety was off the charts…I was Grumpy….i had ZERO energy….I was also suffering from the effects of leaky gut syndrome, endometreosis, and i am gluten intolerant……miserable would be an understatement….
A few days after Hudson was born, my dear friend talked with me about a program she had started and shared how amazing she was feeling….to top it off, she, too, had just had a baby, had so much energy, was happy, and the body….Well, that was already looking amazing too…..I wanted what she had…..So, I trusted her, and jumped right in along side her...
Miss Hudson is 5 months now and Im at my pre baby weight. I did this faster then with fallyn (our 1st). Im 36 years old , my hormones have all balanced out, my ph levels are where they should be, I'm building lean muscle, I've got amazing energy , mental clarity and my stress level is totally manageable (even in the Hair Cave i have been stuck in... )
I'm still toning but probably for once , I'm appreciating and loving my body...
I'm also the healthiest I've ever been…All of my health issues are now manageable and I’m free of pain……
My home is a very peaceful place, now…Noone is walking on eggshells…When momma is happy everyone is happy 
Something happened in the process that i didn’t expect…Without trying, people noticed a change in me…A spirit, a glow, an energy….And they too, wanted that…..I have had the pleasure of sharing this with some of those i love dearly…Watching them feel better and THRIVE in life and live how they want to….well, there aren’t words to describe that…..its beautiful….And i love it…
What started out as a brand new mommy wanting to feel better, turned into so much more………..My family gets the very best of me…not just the leftovers…I feel better than i ever have…mind, body and spirit….My friends and family are coming to life again….''  Christy Brewer Woodford 

No comments:

Post a Comment