Saturday, January 3, 2015

Isagenix Testimony

''You've seen me before, you'll see me again. I started my Isagenix journey Labor Day weekend 2013. I was exhausted, overweight & unfulfilled. I started 2014 just under 200 lbs and feeling on top of the world. Filled with energy and possibility. I managed to release a total of 102 lbs and try so many things for the first time. Entering 2015 I move on to my next set of goals & I know Isagenix will get me there!!!!! Today I lift heavy, love the gym, I get to create my day each and every day AND I'M JUST GETTING STARTED!!! If you have goals you're looking to crush keep going!!!!!!'' Jennifer Lenz.. from Isagenix Testimony Page.

2 comments:

  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Health

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!! koktale

    ReplyDelete