Monday, January 5, 2015

WOW! Sept1-Dec31 .. WOW!

''Very happy, but not satisfied with my results so far. I knew I needed to make a lifestyle change at the end of last summer as I was heading in the wrong direction (physically and mentally). I started back on Sept 1st (2014) and below is my progress as of New Year’s Eve day 2014, down about 35 pounds. I didn’t take measurements but my pants went from 36 in. to a comfortable 32 in. I can only pass along that if you are true to yourself and true to the plan you will lose weight, feel great and so much more will come your way. I started off by saying I am not satisfied. I want to continue program and see what potential I have. If I feel I am satisfied I will probably let some things slide – then that is the start of going downhill and I don’t want to go to the bottom of the hill again. Thanks Isagenix!!''--Brian Smith  source:   Isagenix Testimony Page


No comments:

Post a Comment